10 February 2008

First review on FAIRY DREAMS

And, it's the type of review every novelist dreams of!

FAIRY DREAMS
BRENNA LYONS
Mundania Press
Dark Fantasy Romance
Rating: 5 cups

[snip]

Fairy Dreams is the best bar none fantasy romance that I have ever read! That is saying a lot for me, as I rarely make such comments lightly. Ms. Lyons makes the world of fairies come vibrantly alive while still remaining true to old myths and stories. I found this very refreshing. The action is non-stop. The deep abiding love that Mollie and Cadal discover with each other is so well portrayed that you feel as though you are experiencing it yourself as you read. I highly recommend Fairy Dreams! This is one book that no matter your favorite genre you will not want to miss!

Regina
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books

No comments: