18 December 2008

UPDATE Tis The Season!

Tis the season! Unfortunately, in addition to all of the craziness of holidays, it seems everyone is having a horrific season health-wise. A lot of my friends have lost relatives or nearly done so. I've been off line quite a bit, because my SIL was in the hospital for open heart surgery. So, it's time to play catch-up!

I had a great interview post with Biblio Paradise...and another over at Paperback Diva. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

In addition, I was a guest blogger over at Oh, Get A Grip and at Star-Crossed Romance! At Get A Grip, I was talking about Stereotypes and Archetypes. At Star-Crossed, I was talking about the appeal of paranormal romances.

I'm anticipating edits on CLOSE ENOUGH TO HUMAN this week from LooseID. And, I should have cover art for THREE WISHES and UNDEAD EMBRACE from UTM within the next few weeks. Can't wait to show them off.

TYGERS has released (10 days early!) from UTM in e-book. The print release is slated for Feb 2009.

Happy holidays and may your family have a safe and prosperous new year!

Brenna

No comments: