20 May 2009

Yet MORE News This Week!

Yes, it's a fabulous week this week, and I keep getting more good news. So, let's keep it rolling.

First up would be this interview that Logical-Lust blog did with me. It was a hoot and included questions I don't often get to answer. For those who don't know, LLP publishes my first Kegin spin-off series, the Kielan. The first story from this new world is THE LADY'S LOWBORN LOVER.

Yes, there is more planned from this world. But you can read the interview and find out more about that!

Next would be this great review from Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews. Wisteria gave ANIMAL INSTINCTS from Phaze (the first of my Instinct series) 4 cherries and said: "
Let me start by saying WOW! I am a lover of paranormals anyway, but the creativity in this story just added fuel to the fire for me. When an author can craft a tale such as this that truly tantalizes the senses and pulls you in, making you care about the characters, the story is all that much better. A great read about love that defies the rules. Sort of a “were” Romeo and Juliet. Touching and alive with emotions."


Finally...but certainly not least, I have two great new covers from Kendra Egert for the Night Warriors series from Phaze. I should have three more to show off over the next few weeks. Can't wait. Her covers are always stellar!


No comments: