16 May 2010
CONTEST post-please play along!
Here are the rules: I tell either six truths and one lie or six lies and one truth about myself, and you get to figure out which and leave a comment with your guesses about what is true or false.
The prize...a $10 gift certificate to your choice of ARe, Fictionwise, Amazon, or one of my publishers to one commenter....and a second one for the first person to get all the answers correct! I'll draw the winners on May 29th, 2010.
While I ponder what my seven will be, I will nominate seven other writers for this award! I'm choosing authors I think will have just too much fun with this game.
Jeanie and Jayha Johnson-Leigh
Charlee Boyett Compo
Robin D. Owens
Tracy L. Carbone
My list of lie(s) and truth(s)?
1. I once incited a mutiny...by accident.
2. One of my younger sisters has the same name I do.
3. I once played piano for a group that included one of my brothers on drum and one of my sisters on guitar.
4. I have removed my bra in a crowd and thrown it to a group of strange men.
5. I once broke into a library to return a book by the due date.
6. I caused a group manhunt for me that nearly ended up with the police being called in...while playing a game of tag.
7. I once told the police that my dog called them.
Thank you for playing along!