16 September 2009

New contracts!

I'm still on a roll. Last month, I signed five new contracts. This month, I've signed another two so far. 2010's schedule is really starting to fill up for me!

The newest two are contracts for the novelettes "The Master's Lover" (Star Mages series) and "Marked" (cyborg erotic romance). The works are already available in print in the UTM Forbidden Love Anthologies (Sacred Bands and Wicked Women, respectively), but I like having my works available in both print and e, when I can.

For those who aren't familiar with these stories...

MARKED- Money clips and microchips...that’s what little boys are made of. Lace and flair and grave malware...that’s what little girls are made of. Who knew a fatal crash could feel so good?

HEA-yes, VIOLENCE-mild, LANGUAGE-graphic, SEX-erotic

Releasing in e-book from Phaze Feb 1st, 2010.

The Master's Lover- Mages' Law states that a Star Mage must reproduce, if he is able. King's Law allows a mage any sexual partners he wishes. The life of a male mage who prefers the company of other men on the sheets is far from easy, but what starts as a hard lesson in survival, ends up as a hard lesson of another sort. My first M/M story, it explores how a Star Mage survives breaking with Mages' Law on the subject of sexuality.

HEA-yes, VIOLENCE-extreme, LANGUAGE-moderate, SEX-erotic- CONTENT NOTE: M/M

Releasing in e-book from Phaze March 22nd, 2010.

No comments: