27 September 2008

UPDATE TIME!

It's that time of month again. What's new and what's news?

NEW COVERS!

IN HER LADYSHIP'S SERVICE is releasing in October, and the other Kegins are being pushed back in rotation. I want the books to be as close to perfect as they can be for you. Please, be patient! In the meantime, don't you just adore Debi's work?


LOVE the art Sam made, of course. Between us, we found the perfect picture of TY and night scene of Pittsburgh.


I don't think I've shown you the art for the e-book release and single-title print release of CATCH ME, IF YOU CAN. We had a lot of fun with this one.

EVIL OVERLORDS UNION is a great new one I'm just announcing today. These are fun, twisted little stories from the authors at Under The Moon, based on the Rules for Evil Overlords. You won't want to miss these glittering nuggets of satire.

WRITING NEWS?

As you can see, I've added a few releases to my overstuffed release schedule. For the full, updated list, please check my site.

In addition to that, I've had fulls requested from both LooseID and a NY agent...different books. Fingers crossed that it goes well. No...no crossing fingers. MUST get MATCHMAKER'S MISERY ready for the readers! I did promise.

No comments: